Join the Wellbeing Challenge at IMEX America
The Heka Well Challenge app collects step data throughout the event and creates a dynamic experience for IMEX America attendees. Participants can earn bonus points by completing focused activities throughout the Hall. You can earn over 30,000 Bonus Points to help you push yourself up the leaderboard.
Take good care of yourself while attending IMEX America 2023 and win some amazing prizes!
Be good to YOU at IMEX America with the IMEX Wellbeing Challenge! This year’s Challenge will focus on you and your personal wellbeing during the very busy week of IMEX. We all know how stressful this week can be and IMEX wants you to focus on you to have the best experience possible.
This year’s Challenge runs from Monday, October 16 at noon PST thru Thursday, October 19 at Noon PST. If you are joining us for Smart Monday or just starting your journey to the show, count your steps ahead to win even more prizes this year. This year’s Challenge will feature Bonus Activities, a chat feature and various fun personal wellbeing activities to move you up the leaderboard quickly as an individual.
Need a reason to sign up? Sign up for the Wellbeing Challenge and reach 20,000 steps by Wednesday, October 18 at noon PST to be eligible for 2 tickets to the U2 concert – Achtung Baby Tour – that night at the Sphere in Las Vegas! Be at the Maritz booth D3305 by 3:00pm (must be present to win) and be in the Sphere that night thanks to the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
How to Join the Challenge
1) You must be registered for IMEX America to participate and win prizes in this Challenge.
2) Download the “Heka Well” app
3) Set up your Challenge account
- Launch the Challenge app and select “IMEX America” Challenge from the list
- Complete the in-app registration, including the user profile
- Join an existing Team or choose “No Team.” Compete against other Teams based on average points. View the Team rankings along with the rankings of your teammates in the Team Leaderboard.
- Pair your supported activity tracker. Anyone with a smartphone* can participate and track their steps:
4) Start walking!
- To sync your step data to the app, select “Tap to sync steps” at the top of the dashboard
- Please sync your step data at least one time per 24-hour period and before the Challenge end time to make sure all your steps count!
Stop by the Wellbeing Challenge Booth (outside the show’s main entrance ) to get your Wellbeing Challenge sticker, which identifies you to and allows you to connect with your fellow Challengers in the app. The Wellbeing Challenge booth is open starting Monday at 10:00 am outside the entrance to the show.